2010年4月12日星期一

i need a break

Today, I totally understand why somebody is leaving her friend... whom she could not tolerate his dependence and stickiness. On the other hand, that friend insisted to be sad, which I see no point.

After repeated counselling with both of them, I felt exhausted and quitted. Fine, you could say, I just stay behind from their catastrophe.

Human beings need support from friends; but how can WE be the one as a continuous source to supply? We are not GOD at all. What we can do is to give his hand to lord when he encounters difficulty.

At this moment, I need a break; to stay behind my responsibility to anyone. And just put my soul to god, but nobody else.

1 則留言:

  1. "On the other hand, that friend insisted to be sad, which I see no point"個friend咁似我ge=[
    我好似都係咁><""辛苦團長妳啦/_\對住我呢個咁pessimistic ge會計T_T
    以後我會想辦法令自己開心架啦.
    多謝團長妳=]

    回覆刪除